Just popping by to let you know about an intriguing new product from Stampin’ Up!
Using an app on your phone & some SU! labels … you can add a recorded message link to your cards.
Here are the details …..
With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you. Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything! Personalise birthday cards, Christmas gifts or even record quick instructions for a recipe. Now your pictures really can say a thousand words!
How to send a voice message:
- Download the FREE TalkingTag™ App on you smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google Play™.
- Adhere the message tag to your card or gift.
- Open TalkingTag™ App and scan the code.
- Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure you’re ready!).
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you’ve completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.
How to Buy Talking Tags:
Buy ‘em by the sheet! You get 10 tags for just $12.95 AU/$15.75 NZ (item 129723). Contact ME to order!
- Adhere Talking Tag to a flat surface, otherwise the scanner can’t read the code.
- Multiple tags can be attached to one surface, but don’t place them too close together. When scanning a message, you shouldn’t be able to see another code on the screen
- Do not write or place any decoration over the label.
- Talking Tag has a permanent adhesive and cannot be repositioned once attached to a surface. Attempting to remove it could tear the label, making it impossible to listen to the content.
- A Talking Tag message label can only hold one message. Once a message is confirmed, it cannot be deleted or re-recorded.